pingui-serveur Index du Forum
pingui-serveur Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[HD]*Fs9&Captain^>Sim 737-200 05.20.2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pingui-serveur Index du Forum -> pingui-serveur -> pingui-serveur
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tradquynt

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD]*Fs9&Captain^>Sim 737-200 05.20.2016 Répondre en citant

Fs9 Captain Sim 737-200 > bit.ly/1svom73

Once,,the,,localizer,,is,,captured,,,then,,press,,the,,"APPR",,button,,to,,capture,,the,,G/S,,B),,To,,ensure,,she,,flys,,your,,filed,,flightplan,,in,,the,,FMS,,,you,,have,,to,,hit,,the,,"NAV/Bearing",,button,,and,,make,,sure,,"FMS,,1",,is,,selected,,on,,the,,Primary,,flight,,displayNow,,,if,,,Carenado,,,will,,,make,,,her,,,big,,,brother,,,the,,,King,,,Air,,,350i,,,and,,,a,,,PC-12NG.OO-OOOOH,,,Man!!!,,,PREALSOFT,,,-,,,HD,,,CITIES,,,-,,,BARCELONA,,,FSX,,,P3D,,,Philipp,,,Drexler,,,AwesomeReferring,,,,page:,,,,The,,,Proline,,,cockpit,,,is,,,a,,,very,,,nice,,,option,,,to,,,your,,,usual,,,G1000,,,setupsThe,,,other,,,thing,,,I,,,hate,,,about,,,this,,,plane,,,,its,,,not,,,a,,,CJ2+,,,I,,,like,,,the,,,attenuators,,,but,,,I,,,like,,,the,,,"attenuator-les-s",,,look,,,more,,,of,,,the,,,CJ2+,,,(SN,,,I've,,,heard,,,real,,,world,,,pilots,,,have,,,had,,,some,,,issues,,,with,,,the,,,CJ2+,,,FADEC,,,and,,,many,,,would,,,prefer,,,that,,,the,,,CJ2+,,,actually,,,came,,,with,,,the,,,attenuators,,,instead,,,LOL),,,Overall,,,this,,,is,,,a,,,fantastic,,,little,,,jet,,,that,,,in,,,my,,,opinion,,,absolutely,,,flys,,,like,,,a,,,dream,,,by,,,handI,,have,,yet,,to,,experience,,any,,engine,,failures,,remembering,,this,,ruleGo,,,,above,,,,that,,,,and,,,,the,,,,blinking,,,,red,,,,"Cabin,,,,Altitude",,,,warning,,,,light,,,,will,,,,scold,,,,youExterior:TURBINE,,,SOUND,,,STUDIOS,,,-,,,BOEING,,,737-800/900,,,CFM56-7B27,,,HD,,,PILOT,,,EDITION,,,V2,,,SOUNDPACK,,,FOR,,,FS2004,,,Andrew,,,Bodden,,,Now,,,I,,,have,,,been,,,a,,,great,,,fan,,,of,,,TSS,,,since,,,the,,,freeware,,,versions,,,on,,,flightsim/avsim-Only,,,,thing,,,,is,,,,,at,,,,night,,,,its,,,,nearly,,,,impossible,,,,to,,,,taxi,,,,around,,,,as,,,,its,,,,pretty,,,,much,,,,completely,,,,blackThe,,exterior,,model,,and,,virtual,,cabin,,and,,flightdeck,,are,,downright,,breath,,taking,,when,,the,,night,,lighting,,is,,turned,,onNow,,,that,,,I,,,figured,,,them,,,out,,,,I,,,really,,,am,,,having,,,a,,,hard,,,time,,,staying,,,away,,,from,,,this,,,bird-,,Aft,,passenger,,door,,-,,Aft,,service,,door,,-,,Starboard,,aft,,cargo,,door,,-,,Main,,passenger,,door,,-,,Emergency,,exits,,(2),,-,,Engine,,cowlings,,(4),,-,,Ground,,power,,supply,,hatch,,-,,Engine,,intake,,covers,,(2),,-,,Pilots',,windows,,(2),,-,,Wheel,,chocks,,(6),,-,,Landing,,gear,,doors,,(4),,-,,Compressor,,fans,,(2),,-,,Plugs,,(5),,-,,Nose,,wheel,,steering,,-,,Elevators,,(2),,-,,Rudder,,-,,Engine,,reversers,,(2),,-,,Radome,,-,,Radar,,antenna,,-,,Spoilers,,(10,,sections),,-,,Starboard,,fwd,,cargo,,door,,-,,Wing,,flaps,,(24,,sections),,-,,Stewardess,,-,,Ailerons,,(2),,-,,Landing,,gears,,(extension/retraction,,,wheel,,rotation,,,shocks,,animation,,etc)(3),,-,,Wing,,slats,,(4,,sections),,-,,Stabilizer,,-,,APU,,cowling,,-,,Angle,,of,,attack,,sensors,,(2),,-,,Aft,,cooling,,doors,,(2),,-,,Aft,,equipment,,center,,hatch,,-,,Aft,,lavatory,,valve,,hatch,,-,,Ailerons,,trim,,-,,Elevators,,trim,,tab,,-,,Engines,,intake,,flaps,,(14),,-,,Engine,,exhaust,,covers,,(2),,-,,Escape,,slides,,(3),,-,,Fwd,,air,,stairs,,-,,Fwd,,cooling,,door,,(2),,-,,Fwd,,equipment,,center,,-,,Fwd,,lavatory,,valve,,,,,,,,,,The,,,,family,,,,delivers,,,,a,,,,complete,,,,line,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Boeing,,,,737,,,,Original,,,,variations:,,,,Base,,,,pack,,,,Expansion,,,,Expansion,,,,Expansion,,,,Available,,,,exclusively,,,,in,,,,our,,,,online,,,,storeI've,,,purchased,,,the,,,first,,,version,,,of,,,the,,,CFM56-7,,,a,,,few,,,years,,,back,,,and,,,was,,,kind,,,of,,,a,,,bit,,,disappointed,,,of,,,how,,,it,,,sounded,,,nonetheless,,,with,,,positive,,,feedback,,,to,,,the,,,publisher,,,he,,,was,,,able,,,to,,,hit,,,it,,,spot,,,on,,,with,,,this,,,NEW,,,Product!,,,Well,,,done,,,TSS,,,If,,,you,,,wish,,,to,,,report,,,this,,,error,,,,please,,,record,,,the,,,above,,,information,,,and,,,email,,,it,,,to,,,[emailprotected].A,,lot,,of,,guys,,will,,say,,they,,have,,to,,ride,,the,,brake,,a,,lot,,but,,I,,think,,that's,,because,,they,,fail,,to,,realize,,its,,actually,,better,,to,,use,,a,,range,,on,,your,,"throttles",,known,,as,,BETA,,(Its,,between,,idle,,and,,reverse,,I,,believe).Its,,a,,sort,,of,,prop,,reverse,,that,,really,,helps,,limit,,how,,much,,brake,,you,,have,,to,,useMisc,,,,Features:Go,,,,higher,,,,and,,,,you,,,,have,,,,to,,,,watch,,,,those,,,,ITTs,,,,very,,,,closely,,,,E),,,,If,,,,you,,,,don't,,,,have,,,,foot,,,,pedals,,,,for,,,,the,,,,rudder/toe,,,,brakes,,,,but,,,,instead,,,,use,,,,a,,,,joystick,,,,that,,,,also,,,,has,,,,a,,,,rudder,,,,axis,,,,like,,,,the,,,,Logitech,,,,Extreme,,,,3d.make,,,,sure,,,,you,,,,go,,,,in,,,,the,,,,aircraft.cfg,,,,file,,,,and,,,,turn,,,,off,,,,differential,,,,brakes,,,,(change,,,,the,,,,1,,,,to,,,,a,,,,0),,,,TRUST,,,,me,,,,on,,,,this,,,,one!,,,,F),,,,There,,,,IS,,,,a,,,,switch,,,,to,,,,turn,,,,on,,,,the,,,,standby,,,,artificial,,,,horizon,,,,gauge,,,,AND,,,,IT,,,,WORKS,,,,,read,,,,your,,,,manual,,,,people!,,,,G),,,,The,,,,airplane,,,,will,,,,balloon,,,,when,,,,you,,,,get,,,,happy,,,,with,,,,those,,,,flaps.however,,,,its,,,,only,,,,because,,,,they,,,,really,,,,help,,,,you,,,,get,,,,those,,,,approach,,,,speeds,,,,down,,,,for,,,,those,,,,short,,,,runwaysTROPICALSIM,,,,-,,,,SO,,,,PAULO,,,,GUARULHOS,,,,SBGR,,,,2015,,,,FS9,,,,FSX,,,,P3D,,,,Michael,,,,Watler,,,,Nice,,,,scenery,,,,,good,,,,frames,,,,and,,,,clear,,,,textures342Once,,,,the,,,,props,,,,get,,,,you,,,,moving,,,,,they,,,,really,,,,get,,,,you,,,,movingSystems:The,,,airport,,,is,,,full,,,of,,,moving,,,Jetways,,,,great,,,textures,,,taxiways,,,and,,,runway,,,,buildings,,,are,,,an,,,exact,,,replica,,,of,,,the,,,real,,,thing,,,and,,,200,,,square,,,kilometers,,,of,,,the,,,area,,,transferred,,,You,,,in,,,realityFor,,,,example,,,,,taxiing,,,,her,,,,isn't,,,,easy.,,,,Join,,,,our,,,,networks:,,,,,,,,,,,,.Frame,,rates,,are,,top!,,Love,,the,,night,,lights,,=),,AFS-DESIGN,,-,,AIRBUS,,A380,,FAMILY,,V2,,FSX,,ONLY,,MR,,ANSELM,,J,,MCILWRATH,,VERY,,NICE,,AIRCRAFT,,TO,,FLY,,GOOD,,FRAME,,RATES,,AND,,LANDS,,VERY,,NICLY,,INTO,,AIRPORTS,,THANKS,,AFS,,FOR,,SUCH,,A,,LOVLY,,AIRCRAFT,,PLEASURE,,TO,,FLY,,Wink,,JUSTSIM,,-,,VARNA,,BULGARIA,,LBWN,,FSX,,P3D,,Valeriy,,Dimitrov,,Recently,,,I,,ordered,,by,,simMarket,,scenery,,of,,airport,,of,,my,,home,,town,,of,,VarnaKGFarmFlyingUKFeelThereFinal,,,,Approach,,,,SimulationsFive,,,,Zero,,,,Mike,,,,,LLCFlight,,,,1,,,,SoftwareFlight,,,,Deck,,,,ProductionsFlight,,,,IllusionFlight,,,,Illusion,,,,BVFLIGHT,,,,IMMERSIONFlight,,,,ReplicasFlight,,,,Replicas,,,,DonationFlight,,,,Simulator,,,,Innovative,,,,AddonsFlight!,,,,Magazin,,,,c/o,,,,maui,,,,artworks,,,,agFlight-Dynamix,,,,,LLCFlightsim,,,,EstoniaFlightSim,,,,Magazineflightsim1.comFlightSimDesignChileFlightSimSoftwareFlightSimToolsFlugsimulation,,,,August,,,,der,,,,StarkeFlyFreeStdFlying,,,,Bear,,,,StudioFlying,,,,W,,,,SimulationFlyingDashFlyRealHUDs.comFlysimwareFLYTAMPAFlyWareflywaysFlyXplanefopix3dFrance,,,,VFRFranken,,,,FlightFranz,,,,LuftfahrtFrat,,,,Bros,,,,DesignFreedom,,,,SimulationsFREEZFriendly,,,,PanelsFS,,,,AcademyFS,,,,INSTRUCTORFS,,,,Real,,,,China,,,,TeamFS++,,,,SimulationsFS2CrewFS9AIRPORTSFSAddon,,,,PublishingfsAerodataFSBuildFSceneFSDGFSDREAMTEAMFSGroupFSGuyaneFSHELI.CHFSimStudiosFSInventionsFSoftwareFSPilot,,,,MagazineFSPSFSQualityFSS,,,,GmbHFSSIMVFR.COMFsVentureFSWidgetsFSX,,,,Add-onsFSX3DFSXAdventuresFSXTFunnerFlightFWIGabor,,,,NyergesGebethoGeneralsimulatorGeorenderGlass,,,,CoveGlobal,,,,SimulationsGlowingheatGodzone,,,,VFGolden,,,,Age,,,,SimulationsGolden,,,,Key,,,,StudioGrant,,,,BoveeGreek,,,,Airports,,,,ProjectGWI,,,,Grzegorz,,,,Wesolowski,,,,InzynieriaHalycon,,,,MediaHeadup,,,,Games,,,,GmbH,,,,&,,,,CoTo,,,,continue,,,,popular,,,,series,,,,of,,,,Pro,,,,Line,,,,products,,,,Captain,,,,Sim,,,,is,,,,happy,,,,,,,,,,,,to,,,,introduce,,,,the,,,,737,,,,Captain,,,,family,,,,of,,,,expansions,,,,for,,,,FSX,,,,and,,,,Prepar3DCondition,,,&,,,Terms,,,Privacy,,,Impressum,,,Payment,,,Options,,,How,,,to,,,Sell,,,Your,,,Product,,,Vendors,,,Programs,,,Vendors,,,Login,,,New,,,Vendors,,,Account,,,FAQ,,,-,,,Frequently,,,Asked,,,Questions,,,Contact,,,Us,,,Newsletter,,,Archives,,,EnglishGermanFrancais,,,JustSim,,team,,has,,put,,a,,lot,,of,,work,,,and,,the,,result,,is,,a,,scenary,,of,,the,,highest,,class f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pingui-serveur Index du Forum -> pingui-serveur -> pingui-serveur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a